Buy The Book
“This is a magnificently illustrated, vividly told history of the founding of our nation as seen through the eyes of George Washington's trusted servant William Lee. Here we get the story from the bottom up, by a historically true figure who comes to life like a character out of Dickens. It is solid history, wonderfully told, as alive as a fine work of fiction.”
Donald L. Miller, Author of Masters of The Air
Or by sending a personal check or money order to Siegle Books, 235 Route 627, Phillipsburg, NJ 08865. Please add $3.50 shipping to your order of Hardbound (16.95) or Softbound (11.95).
Book sellers and larger quanity buyers should call or email in advance of an order. See "Contact" on our home page and Thank you!
The book is also available at the following locations;
- Aardvark Graphics, Easton, PA
- Historic Mount Vernon, VA
- The Sigal Museum, Easton, PA
- The Moravian Book Shop, Bethlehem, PA
- Colonial Williamsburg, Williamsbsurg, VA
- Patriot Gift Shop, Washington Crossing State Park, Washington Crossing, PA
- The Toymaker of Williamsburg, Merchants Square, Williamsburg, VA